- No deposit is required.
- Fees are to be paid in advance on the 1st tuition day of each month.
- Modes of payment include: online transfer, cash or cheque. For online transfer, account details are as follows, OCBC Current Account: 712-514587-001. For cheque, it can be addressed to: Best Physics Tuition Centre Pte. Ltd.
- There will be no refund of fees made for the student’s absence due to illness, vacation, holidays, or attendance at school activity.
- In the event of cancellation of a course before commencement of course, the Centre will refund the Physics tuition fee and the materials’ fee fully.
- The Centre reserves the right to re-schedule any classes according to its discretion. At least one week’s notice will be given to students and parents regarding any change in class day or time.
- The Centre reserves the right to terminate the registration of any child as a last resort if he/she is found to have severe disciplinary problems. Acts of physical violence or harassment will not be tolerated. However, counselling will be given priority.
- The student must actively participate in the programmes and duly complete all assignments set by the tutor, in order to fully benefit from the lessons.
- Students are advised to be punctual for every lesson.
- In the interest of health safety, students suffering from infectious/contagious illnesses are strictly advised to stay at home. These include fever, flu, measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, hand-foot-mouth disease, conjunctivitis, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. A child with any of the above except flu and fever would need to produce a written certification from a certified doctor confirming that the child has fully recovered from the illness before he/she will be allowed to resume attendance at the Centre.
- Should a child fall sick or feel unwell during operation hours, the parents/guardian will be notified to fetch their child home. The Centre reserves the right to send the sick child to a nearby clinic for consultation where necessary and all expenses incurred (medical fees, transport, etc.) will be borne by the parents/guardian.
- The Centre shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury or mishap that the child should sustain on his/her own accord, inside or outside the Centre.
Rights to change
- The Centre reserves the right to change the terms and conditions as it deems fit and necessary at any point of time. Any change(s) made shall be made known to the parents/guardians/students.